After a busy and challenging year, Kelowna Springs is beginning to wind down our 2021 season as well as forecast what 2022 will bring. We always strive to maintain the course to a level that allows for a great experience and the desire to return and play again.
The next items are goals and tasks that we will implement in attempt to improve playing conditions as well as the enjoyment of the facility for 2022 and years to come. Projects & tasks are as follows:
- Finish off #1 tee project
- Finish off bunker renovation plans on #5
- Restoration of pot bunkers (#’s 3, 7, 12, and 17)
- Renovation on 4 greenside bunker to improve conditions and pace of play
- Naturalization of an area between #1 green and #2 tee
- Naturalization of some rough are on 14
These projects will improve many aspects of the property but the main focus is to better the playing conditions as well as aid with pace of play. These are just a few items on the current list, but as we have time to plan out more we can alter how we improve not just the playing conditions but the whole experience at Kelowna Springs Golf Club.