Memberships at Kelowna Springs
Golf Club Membership at Kelowna Springs offers numerous benefits and options at excellent rates. Find all the Kelowna Springs membership details here.
Kelowna Springs Golf Club is a semi-private facility, and requires new Members to acquire a transferable playing license from a current Member wishing to sell their playing license. The Club does not offer season passes or Member benefits in any other form.
In the early 1990's, 225 transferable playing licenses were issued - some for single golfers and some for couples. As of October 17, 2014 all couple memberships have been converted to Double Memberships. Pre-existing single memberships have an option to ugrade to Double Membership, but all Memberships transferred after October 17, 2014 will be transferred as a Double Membership.
Double Membership Format
Our flexible Double Membership model offers members more choice than ever before on an annual basis. A Double Membership can be in the name of a single individual, or in both prospective members names. Each Double Membership can have either one or two individuals play as a Member each year.
Each golfing season, each Member can individually choose between THREE options - Unlimited Play Membership, Occasional Golfer Membership, or Social Golfer Membership - there is an appropriate annual option for every playing habit - see below for details.
In addition to the information presented here, you can download single page 'topic specific' files by clicking on the links below:
- Purchasing a Double Membership (for prospective new Members) - 2019
- Adding a Second Member to Double Membership - 2019
- 2020 Annual Dues
- Member Statement Viewing (landing page)
- Membership Benefits
- DOUBLE Membership - Each playing license allows either one OR two people to be a member
- Annual choices for each Member include:
- Unlimited Play Membership (optimal choice for Members who play approximately 45 or more rounds annually)
- Occasional Golfer Membership (targeted at Members who play 20-25 games per season)
- Social Golfer Membership (ideal choice for Members who play as few as 5 rounds in a season)
- Annual choices for each Member include:
- Tee time access through a 14 day advance online booking system (approximately 80% of prime morning times are held for Members)
- Internet availability to view your tee times at any computer
- BCGA Handicap card
- Reduced rates for guests
- Weekly league play
- Monday PM is Vegas Fun Days (also available Tuesday, Members & public)
- Tuesday AM is Ladies Day (Members only)
- Tuesday PM is Vegas Fun Days (also available Monday, Members & public)
- Wednesday AM is Senior Men’s Day (Members only)
- Wednesday PM is Ladies Night (Members & public)
- Thursday PM is Men’s Day (Members & public)
- Additional club events for Members only
- Opening, summer & closing Member weekend scrambles
- Men’s and Ladies interclub & other special events within each division
- Two day Club Championship in late August (event has multiple flights to ensure fun for all)
- Optional Charge Privileges (charged monthly to credit card)
- Transferable Membership
- Medical Leave Benefits
- Members receive a credit for extended periods of time missed due to medical concerns
- Can access a reduced annual commitment in a year where the Member anticipates missing the entire season due to health
CURRENT # OF LICENSES FOR SALE (Updated December 13, 2019)
There are 19 transferable playing licenses available for purchase. Price of licenses adjusts based on how many are available for sale at any given time (currently $2010).
1+ available = $2,750
5+ = $2,500
10 + = $2,250
15 + = $2,010
20+ = $1,770
2020 Annual Dues
- Male: $2,051.60
- Female: $2,054.75
- Golf: Unlimited
- Male: $1,034.10
- Female: $1,037.25
- Golf: $925 golf credit draws down at $44 am, $37 from 12pm for 18 holes & $35 am, $30 after 12pm for 9 hole play (plus GST)
- Male: $371.60
- Female: $374.75
- Golf: Golf: $262.50 golf credit draws down at $50 am, $45 from 12pm for 18 holes & $40 am, $35 after 12pm for 9 hole play (plus GST)
Fees above include GST, $65 Society Fee, $44.10 BCGA fee and - for ladies, a $3.15 District 3 Fee.
(All three of these Society / Association fees are subject to change.)