Course Conditions (Updated May 27)
- CLUBHOUSE HOURS OF OPERATION
- Daily from 6:00AM - 6:00PM
- Golfers must have a pre-booked tee time to enter the golf course property. Walk ups are not permitted.
- ALL TEE TIMES open at 5pm, FOURTEEN days in advance - book online or by phone.
- If you are experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms, or have travelled in the last 14 days, please DO NOT COME to the golf course.
BEFORE GOLF ON DAY OF PLAY
- Be vigilant in practicing mandatory 6 foot (or more) of physical distancing at all times
- Please arrive at the golf course no earlier than 20-minutes prior to your tee time. This will allow enough time to complete your check in transaction and get to the first tee.
- If there is a frost delay, we will be locking the gate until 20 minutes before we are ready to go (stay in your car outside the gate).
- Practice putting green and hitting net are OPEN!
- POWER CARTS are available
- Single riders in all carts except 2 individuals residing in the same household OR golfers in the SAME SOCIAL BUBBLE may ride together as well.
- Power carts as always are first come, first served.
- When we are running low on power cart availability priority will be given in the following order
- 1 - Members with annual power cart passes
- 2 - Medical exemptions for those not able to play golf without a power cart
- 3 - All others as cart inventory is available
- Only three golfers are permitted in the golf shop at one time - the ONLY entrance to the Golf Shop is from the concession patio behind the 18th green (floor markers will outline where line is to form).
- Unlimited Play Members - to reduce traffic in the Golf Shop, you do not need to come inside - please patiently wait by the window opposite the counter until the Golf Shop crew notices you and acknowledges your presence with a wave
- Occasional & Social Members - we are able to deduct the green fee value from your card without having to come into the Golf Shop. Again, wait patiently by the window and wait until the Golf Shop staff has acknowledged your presence.
- Golf club rentals are available and will be sanitized with each use for your safety.
- Cash payments are not allowed in the golf shop.
- Member's Club Storage rooms are now OPEN.
- Arrive prepared - we encourage you to be proactive and responsible in bringing your own hand sanitizer for use while golfing (we will have dispensers in the Golf Shop, the Clubhouse washrooms and by the Concession).
- Remain vigilant in practicing mandatory 6 foot (or more) of physical distancing at all times
- Flag sticks are not to be touched at any time. Cup fillers will keep the ball from going to the bottom of the hole. We encourage continuous putting and 2 foot gimmies.
- Ball washers have been removed (please bring your own damp towel).
- Rakes have been removed - Covid-19 local rule is in place to allow you to 'foot rake and place' your ball as needed. Please also do your best to 'foot rake' your steps as you exit bunkers.
- Sand and seed bottles have been removed.
- The on-course washrooms are OPEN as of Thursday, May 14th.
- Washroom facilities in the Clubhouse are open, and primary touch points will be sanitized often.
- All drinking fountains have been removed.
- Garbage - please ensure ALL garbage is either taken with you, or disposed of properly in garbage cans. Please respect our staff by NOT littering anywhere on the course or parking lot. Note that we will NOT be separating recyclable containers during the pandemic - we encourage you to take all recyclables to your home.
- Stay vigilant in practicing mandatory 6 foot (or more) of physical distancing at all times (reminder - no end of round high fives, elbow bumps, handshaking, etc.)
- Shoe blower has been removed.
Legends Classic Grill will be open beginning June 2
- Restaurant hours - 6AM to 6PM, TUESDAY through SATURDAY.
- Limited Menu to start.