Course Conditions (revised September 21)
- POWER CARTS - Power carts are available.
- GOLF SHOP HOURS are 7AM to 6PM, 7 days a week.
- CONTACT US - If you require assistance, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We aim to get back to your inquiry within 24 hours in most cases.
Please take the time to thoroughly read and understand all of the below protocols that have been put in place at Kelowna Springs to help ensure the health and safety of all golfers and staff.
If you are experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms we ask that you DO NOT COME to the golf course.
- VACCINE PASSPORTS - Please note that vaccine passports will be required for anyone wishing to visit our restaurant indoors OR to sit on the patio. Our concession stand and golf shop do not require vaccine passports.
- Please continue to wash/sanitize your hands as often as needed during your visit to the facility. Sanitizing solution will continue to be available in the golf shop, at the concession stand and upstairs in the restaurant.
- Flag sticks – Groups will have the option to remove the flag OR leave the flag in….the choice is theirs! The cup fillers that have kept the golf ball from going to the bottom of the hole will be flipped over and they will operate very much like the old practice green cups for those needing a little extra help getting the ball out of the hole.
- Rakes have been removed - Local rule is in place to allow you to 'foot rake and place' your ball as needed. Please also do your best to 'foot rake' your steps as you exit bunkers. This policy will remain for at least the duration of 2021.
- Sand and seed bottles will be available on a limited basis.
- #2 Tee box scorecard box have been returned and filled with cards as well.
- Club cleaners on the course are back in action as well.